2011-01-10

Picture heavy.



'Ayyyy~!
Hey guys, I know it's been a little while since I posted last, I haven't really had anything to post about.
About 3 days ago I got a webcam. :3
So, of course, I've been taking pictures of myself to pass time since I don't have a job anymore.
I didn't get fired, I was just let go because I was only a seasonal worker, kind of suck. D:
This week will be job hunting week again, oh boy.
But anyways, onto some pics I guess.


Yeahhhhhh.
If you even want to cam with me, add me on Msn of Skype.
Msn :
BloodyTeaCups@hotmail.com
Spkye : sweet-decay

4 comments:

  1. It was seasonal ... D: That's poop. :\ I wish you good luck again girl <33

    Camwhoring is the answer to my boredom too :D
    Loving the fourth picture btw! haha xD
    I'm going to definitely add you on skype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'awww.. who is that on your hand in that last picture? So cute!

    Also, 'grats on the webcam!

    ReplyDelete