2011-01-10

Picture heavy.



'Ayyyy~!
Hey guys, I know it's been a little while since I posted last, I haven't really had anything to post about.
About 3 days ago I got a webcam. :3
So, of course, I've been taking pictures of myself to pass time since I don't have a job anymore.
I didn't get fired, I was just let go because I was only a seasonal worker, kind of suck. D:
This week will be job hunting week again, oh boy.
But anyways, onto some pics I guess.


Yeahhhhhh.
If you even want to cam with me, add me on Msn of Skype.
Msn :
BloodyTeaCups@hotmail.com
Spkye : sweet-decay

3 comments:

  1. It was seasonal ... D: That's poop. :\ I wish you good luck again girl <33

    Camwhoring is the answer to my boredom too :D
    Loving the fourth picture btw! haha xD
    I'm going to definitely add you on skype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you look fabulous! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'awww.. who is that on your hand in that last picture? So cute!

    Also, 'grats on the webcam!

    ReplyDelete