2012-03-01

030112 | Mane n' Tail review

Mane n' Tail Shampoo & Conditioner
An exclusive formula containing high lathering, cleansing agents fortified with moisturizers and emollients. Our micro-enriched protein formula provides "down to the skin" cleansing action and conditioning, leaving the hair manageable, soft and shiny. Satisfactory performance guaranteed.

So I'm sure many of you have heard things about Mane n' Tail.
My hair was pretty fried (well one side of it was), so I thought I would give it a shot.
I read reviews on the products before hand and it seems pretty 50/50.
One thing I did notice a lot though, was people said it seemed to leave your hair dried out a bit, so when I used it, I mixed it with my Hydrolicious sham/con to fix the problem.
I used both the shampoo and conditioner for about a month, but I saw results as early as the first use.
My hair seemed much softer and smoother after the first use, so I was very happy.
After my first month of using it, my damaged hair was pretty much corrected.
Even down to the ends of my hair!
Unfortunately, I took no before pictures, but you can see in my recent pictures how nice my hair looks.
I also didn't really use it for the 'hair growing' effects its said to have, but I do think my hair has grown a little since using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment