2012-08-16

(〃^∇^)ノ

Hello ghouliessss~!
I've been so much happier lately!
And it seems like since I've been more positive, good things are happening.
I really want to keep this up.
Let me show you guys some new clothes I go. :D
I bought this cute heart shirt from work, and these lavender shorts from Plato's Closet.
I also got this blazer at work, which I've wanted since last year.

Look guys, my hair is growing! (   ; w ;)/
And it looks so pretty.




Also, hit me up on twitter if you guys want!
https://twitter.com/spookybonesss

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm glad you've been feeling so good lately! Those shorts are adorable... Did you add the bows on yourself?

    I'm hosting a giveaway currently! Feat. a vintage sequin purse & a pink floral crown amongst other small trinkets! Hope you'll check it out if you have time (:

    // SOYCONFESSIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mimi - Thank you!♥ Yes I did. They are hair clips I bought, so I just clipped them on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you and that shirt is gorgeous.
    My hair is taking a long time to grow haha

    ReplyDelete