2013-03-28

Ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ i.Fairy Kirei Blue

I've been meaning to do this review for a few weeks now, but I've had a lot going on so I didn't get to it till now.
I bought theses lenses from LensVillage.com, you can purchase them here for $22 + shipping.
This was my first time purchasing from LensVillage, but I only have good things to say about it.
The site itself is easy to use and has a wide range of lenses to choose from with reasonable pricing.
The customer service was great, as well as the shipping time.
I ordered these lenses for an event, but didn't have the money to pay for the express shipping, so I was just hoping that somehow they would get here faster than usual.
I actually went with LensVillage because I have heard that their shipping is faster than most sites regularly. (usually up to 4 weeks)I got these lenses about 2 weeks and a half after ordering, which was just in time for the event so I am rather happy with them and do plan to buy from them again in future. :)
(click on photos to enlarge)

 I wanted to change the layout for my reviews after seeing how lovely Lorina & Miyabi did their last circle lens reviews.

I hope you guys like it and it's more appealing~!

Detail photos:

You can see a review of these lenses on darker eyes here.

3 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous in it ! would love to try one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ReplyDelete