2010-05-18

So I asked if people would read a blog if I made it, and some people said yes.
So here I am making a blog. :D
I'm not really sure what to write, so I guess I'll start with an introduction.~
I'm Leena, but some know me as King.
I live in boring 'ol Ocala, FL.
Its way too slow for me here, so I can't wait to move.
I'm eighteen, but a huge child at heart.
I go to highschool and college, but I will be done with both by the end of June. C:
I'm very happy with who I am today, and no one can bring me down!
I DON'T do drugs, drink, or smoke anything.
I have a lovely boyfriend who I've been with for a year. ♥♥♥
I enjoy doing makeup a lot and being creative.
I listen to mainly Jrock, but I do like other music.
I love being inspired / inspiring others. ( which I hope I do)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After each week I'm going to update my blog, so I really hope people read it. :c
This will be a picture heavy blog, you've been warned now!

No comments:

Post a Comment