2010-08-27

Lalala.~

Hello all. :3
Today started off not amazing, but its ending on a better note.
You see, I woke up to find my phone service shut off. D:
I was pretty frustrated, but my mom got it turned back on.
So then eveything was fine.
Today I got to see my darling also.♥
I cut his sister's hair and I got to see her husband also.
They are nice, I'm glad we all get along well. :D
You see, some of his family...they annoy me to be honest.
But anyways, I got to see him for 2 hours then he had to leave. ;^;
He's suppose to be back home Thurday, I can't wait!
His sister also gave me $20 for cutting her hair so I went to get mine cut.
When I got to the hair place, I find out that the woman who does my hair left early.
Such a bummer!
But she will be working tomorrow, so we will see if I can finally get it done then.
On the drive home, I heard a new song I like (Fancy by Drake) and it put me in a good mood.
So now I feel fine, and I'm hoping tomorrow will be a good day.
I plan to make it one actually. c:
But onto the pictures!




4 comments:

  1. POWER RANGERS.
    That's great you got along with your lover's sister. xDDDDD
    AND SHE GAVE YOUE $20 8DDD
    Can't wait to see yo hair :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your weight loss, Leena :] I never thought you needed it but you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Princess
    HELL YEAH. Its Tre' shirt. <3
    Haha, yeah. :D
    I'm excited!

    @Lorina
    Really? *u*
    That makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeeey, those are the shorts you got when we went shorts-shopping! 8D

    ReplyDelete