2010-10-04

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is an anime I decided to finally check out today. :3
I've been seeing pictures of it here and there on Tumblr, so I thought, "It's about time!"
The anime itself is perverse and has profanity, but I'm not bothered by things like that.
Specially since I curse like a sailor! Haha.
But it's about two angels, Panty and Stocking, who live in a city that is attacked by evil spirits.
Its obviously their job to stop them, but Panty is more interested in sex and Stocking is obsessed with sweets. xD
Here is the first episode (part one and two):



After watching this I decided that I want to cosplay Stocking.
She is so cute! (。◕ ◡ ◕。)♥


1 comment:

  1. I watched it! It reminds me of a Cartoon Network-ish show except minus the all the perverse stuff going on, which I enjoyed. xD The animation looked badass! I kept replaying the part when they transformed into anime versions of themselves. lolol Thanks for showing us!

    ReplyDelete