2010-11-17


Hello darlings!
How have you all been?
So, I may have a job! *u*
I don't know if you guys are familiar with the store Ross, but that's where I may work.
I went to a group interview a few days ago and I got a call that night from them saying they wanted to check my background then get back to me.
They woman who interviewed me seems to really like me. :D
So I'm thinking I will have a job soon.♥
I really,really,really, hope so!
I need a job badly.~
I will make sure to tell you guys as soon as I know if I got the job or not.
---
Aside from job hunting, I've just been Lookbookin' it up.
I made a Lookbook a few days ago, if any of you guys have one feel free to 'fan' me.
http://lookbook.nu/decayedking
Anyways, this is an outfit I wore today.

---
Also today I went to the gym!
I'm going to start going because I want to change my body, but you guys already know that.
It felt so nice to actually work towards my goal and not just that about it
.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck home girl.~ I believe you got it though. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh child Ross be our stompin' grounds! I hope you're able to get the job. ;_; You'll have first dibs on all the nice stuff that comes in!

    Btw child I love LOVE this outfit. Especially when you have my favorite color in yo hair. :'3 <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky~ *has been trying to work at ross or months now*
    Good luck with your workout regimen! I know how hard it is to keep it up Dx

    ReplyDelete