2010-12-26


So, I've really been wanting to expand my style, and I've fallen in love with fairy-kei.
Fairy-kei is a mixture of 80's and pastels, two things I love.
It's just such a cute and great style in my openion. :3

Two major brands that sell fairy-kei clothing and accesories are
Spank! & 6%dokidoki.
Recently, I found that
Electric Alice sells some 6%dokidoki items. c:
They also sell DelilaH items which I really want.
Electic Alice's blog talks about fairy-kei and other fashion also, I recommend it.


Speaking of 6%dokidoki, the models dress amazing.
This is Yuka, you can follow her blog
here.

All in all, fairy-kei is a style I would love to venture into.
Today I bought cute pastel pink shorts from Goodwill, so slowly I will attempt to morph my wardrobe.

3 comments:

  1. awww I love fairy-kei, too♥
    Is such a lovely style♥
    Pastel & 80's ♥

    I'm looking forward to see you in fairy-kei *3*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy Kei ist richtig genial! Würde dir bestimmt gut stehen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, YOUR BANNER AND BACKGROUND!
    I'm really loving both! <33
    Second, Fairy kei would suit you so perfectly!
    What I love most from the style are the scrunched up
    colorful shorts and socks. *__*

    I imagine you pimped out in Disney accessories while being in fairy key mode. xD

    ReplyDelete