2010-12-17

"HIGH, HIGH, I'M SO HIGH!"♫


"HIGH, HIGH, I'M SO HIGH! FLY, FLY, TOUCH THE SKY!"♪
I'm really enjoying HIGH HIGH by GD&TOP.
It gets more and more catchy everytime I hear it.
I really dislike TOP's new hair color/style though. ( ; A ; )
He looks great with dark hair!
♦ ♦ ♦
So today I went with my mom to Gainesville and I wore this.

Well, minus the ears, I thought they pulled the whole outfit together though!
My mom got Tre's Xmas gifts and I got 2 shirts, though one wasn't ment for me, shit happens!
♦ ♦ ♦
After looking at the Hot Topic website, I found this lovely Pink Ranger shirt I would love to have. ;v;
Even though, the White Ranger is my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Girrrrrl, I agree. TOP looks slightly odd now that he's skinny and has blond hair. ;-; but he still looks good, he just needs his dark hair back!

    Your outfit looks cute, and that Pink Ranger shirt looks awesome! Get it! <33

    ReplyDelete