2011-09-28


Hello everyone!

I feel like this blog is just boring now. ;n;
I never have exciting things to update about.
Hopfully I will get more of a social life when I start making more money in the next few months, though, I'm going to want to die at work. D:
Working Black Friday and December is retail (in the fitting room to be exact) at a 2 story Forever 21 is going to suck so fucking much.
THE MONEY BETTER BE WORTH ALL MY STRESS AND UPCOMING TEARS.
Hopefully I will be making $600+ checks.
Anywho, I took a few new pictures with my camera and not my phone.~


And this is how my makeup looked:

And now onto the replies.

@Tales - I only have one because a friend bought it for me.~
@sugar - I bet. :>
@Rei - Is it really? :0

1 comment:

  1. I love how your make up looks, so bright and colorful!!!

    ReplyDelete