2013-09-08

Ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ Rivet Thigh Highs

Hello everyone! :3
I told you I was getting this blog kickin' again with some new reviews!

Today's review is on these thigh highs from lapincloset!
Once again, I would like to thank the lovely person who was kind enough to choose me to review their product/shop. ;3;
The shop its self has a lot of cute products; it reminds me a lot of the model AMO.
The shop is located in London, so it took a little over 2 weeks to receive the item here in the U.S.
The packaging was nice, I felt like the item was pretty safe and it came with a cute little note.


The details per the webpage say: 

stretchy. should fit anyone 150-175cm 
Length: 70cm


I'm personally pretty tall, so these become knee-highs on me like most thigh highs do. ;A;
Just for reference, I'm 5'9", so someone with shorter legs than me could wear these and have them closer to thigh highs.


The fabric itself is nice and sturdy, and they do stretch to a certain point so they aren't suffocating my legs.
The spikes are gold and screwed through the top of the socks.
*I must note that since these are screwed in, they do come loose, so check to make sure they are all screwed in properly before wearing*
 The screw thing isn't really a problem for me since I feel that studs are hard to keep on in general and you always have to be cautious with them. :0
All in all I really love these socks because they are so fun and edgy.
(I kind of felt like a badass wearing them, lol)


http://lapincloset.storenvy.com/

1 comment: