2013-09-07

Ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ Transparent Stem Lower Eyelashes A555

Hello cute ghouls & goblins! (^▽^)ノ
Today I am here with a new review!

The lovely kkcenterhk sent me some lower lashes; they can be purchased here.

 These lashes come in a pack of 10 and have a great design. 
The lashes themselves are flexible and have a nice transparent stem so they look more natural compared to a black stem.
This is my first time wearing bottom falsies with this design, but I really like how they look over-all.
For my personal preference, I cut the lashes a little smaller so they can fit my eye shape right.
I think these lashes can be worn with more natural or dramatic makeup styles.
(on a funny side note, I changed my outfit twice and cut my bangs during taking photos)
Use code: decayedking to get 10%!

No comments:

Post a Comment