2014-01-29

1-29-14


Hello ghoulies!( ღ’ᴗ’ღ )

Just making a small update here.~
I hope you all have been well!
So first off, I have to tell you all about my latest makeup obsession, which is purple lips!♥
I've had quite the obsession with non-conventional colored lips lately, and purple has really been the color in the lead.

Awhile ago I bought some lip tars made by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics at Sephora because I really wanted to try them.
I bought the colors (in order) Hoochie, Memento, NSFW, Anime, & Black Dahlia. (I really love the names for most of their colors, haha)
Aside from the names and wide variety of colors, I really like that they are vegan and cruelty-free.
With my last few hair colors, I didn't feel like most of the colors looked good on me so I only wore NSFW & Memento because I feel like they are 'safe' colors for me.
 Since I dyed my hair all black again, I thought I would try out Hoochie again with my latest purple lip color obsession and it was a hit!

I feel like a total badass babe with this lip color, haha.
I felt like with my bold lip color I had to wear an equally as cool and bold outfit, so I pulled out my Hellraiser shirt. *u* 
If you guys weren't  aware, I really love horror movies and have been watching them since I was around 2 years old.


So are there any lip colors you guys love but are scared to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment