2014-02-15

Ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Palette


Please note this review is based on my own experience and I am not affiliated with BH Cosmetics
So yesterday I received my order from www.bhcosmetics.com.~
I made my order on Feb.8th and got my order on Feb.14th; on the site it says order will be processed between usually 48-72 hours (if I remember correctly) and the shipping said 2-6 days so that fell right within the times given.
When I order this palette it was on sale for $12.95 and currently the price is $14.95 and the original price is $22.95, so I think the pricing is pretty great imo.
I also got it with free shipping since there was a special on orders over $25.
So how is the quality if the price is so low? Quite good actually!
I am highly impressed with all the items I received and this palette really impressed me.
I really like all the colors and the shimmer on them is really pretty.

So this is what the packaging looks like and it says the net. weight is 1.27oz/35.4g.
There are 18 colors in all, and all the shadows are baked so they can be used wet or dry.
I would like to note I feel like the swatch photos do no justice to how gorgeous and shimmery the colors are in real life. (also all colors were swatched with a base underneath)


So now I will go through the colors a little bit.

Sun is a really pretty gold with red mixed, it creates a gorgeous golden/light orange color.

Saturn is a yellow and red mix that creates a nice shimmery reddy-gold mix but isn't really orange.

Mercury is a brown and white mix and the color is a nice light brown. (it's one of my favorite colors in the palette)
Jupiter is not a mixed color, it's more of a red-orange that is a rice lighter red.
Venus is a solid orange color and makes a really true orange color.
Mars is a solid coppery-brown which is the exact color it turns out to be. (I really like coppery colors so it's another fav)
Prometheus is a coppery-red and white mix, it's more of a red-copper color.
Meteor is a nice icy-blue color mixed with a little bit of darker blue, it's a really shimmery icey white-blue.
Asteroid is a coppery-brown mixed with blue and it creates a nice dark coppery-brown color. (I really like it)
Aphrodite is a really red-copper color, it is a lovely  darker red. (this was one of the colors I looked forward to most)
Comet is a nice medium ice-blue/teal and comes out to be a light shimmery teal color.
Uranus is another icy blue color that is a little darker in comparison to Meteor, when on it's more of a light blue shimmery color.
Milky Way is a lilac-brown and white mix, it turns into a shimmery lavender color (and though you can't tell much from the photo, it's darker than Cosmic)
Earth is a medium blue and dark blue mix, it makes a really pretty medium blue color.
Moon is a grey and white mix which makes a pretty silver/grey color.
Cosmic is a solid light lavender/pink/brown color is makes a shimmery light purple-pink color.
Neptune is a solid navy color and looks really true to what you see.
Eclipse is a solid dark purple-grey color and is also really true to it looks. (I really liked this color too) 

So wrap it all up:

Shipping: ★★★★★
Quality: ★★★★★
Color: ★★★★★
Price: ★★★★★
I would defiantly recommend this palette if you are looking for some pretty shimmery colors and don't want to spend a fortune.

I also would like to note they a cruelty-free which really matters a lot to me.
You can order this palette here!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a lovely palette and I love the theme it has too :)

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete