2014-02-15

Ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ Glamorous Blush Palette

 Please note this review is based on my own experience and I am not affiliated with BH Cosmetics
So this is part 2 of my BH Cosmetics review!
This time I will be reviewing the Glamorous Blush palette from http://www.bhcosmetics.com/.
This palette is originally $16.95 and I got it for $10.95; this is also the price it is still currently at.
It has 10 colors, ranging from nudes,pinks, corals, and reds.
This palette has a mix of shimmer and matte blushes and the net weight is 1.23oz/35g

The palette comes in a pretty box that displays all the colors inside.
(I guess I didn't take a photo of it so I'm using the stock photo)
Once you take it out it's in a nice thin hard case and is really light to carry.
I actually really love the simple packaging a lot.
One thing that was a little strange for me is none of the blushes have names,which I guess I'm just use to all makeup having a name.

I numbered the blushes to make it easier to see what is what.
I would also like to note that due to lighting, you can't see the first few blushes too well but they are very pigmented when worn.
You really don't have to super layer this blush as I learned pretty quickly even with the lightest color, which is nice because I feel it will last me a long time.
Since you can't tell to well from the photos, I will tell you which numbers are matte and which are shimmery.
Matte: 4,5,6,8,9,10
Shimmer: 1,2,3,7

I really like that the shimmery blushes aren't crazy packed with glitter like I've seen some blushes to be.


So to wrap it up:
Shipping: ★★★★★
Quality: ★★★★★
Color: ★★★★★
Price: ★★★★★

I really like this palette a lot because I have such a wide variety of color for a super cheap price. (to see shipping pricing please look at the previous post)

No comments:

Post a Comment