2011-01-19

Zombie Boy.


Recently, I've seen a lot of pictures of this man on Tumblr, and I think he looks absolutely fantastic!
His name is Rick Genest, he is also know as Zombie Boy.
I honestly feel admiration towards him, he did what he wanted, and he feels great for it.
I really love how he answered this question in an interview,

Q. How do you sum up your philosophy of life?
A.
You’ve got to respect that everyone’s different and has to do what they’ve got to do.
I can’t tell you what to do, you can’t tell me what to do – but we can still get along just great.
(To read the full interview go
here)
----
What do you guys think of him? c:

4 comments:

  1. wow...he is truely a work of art o_o that is amazing...i always wanted to do something like that but i dont have the guts.. i plan on getting a full tattoo on my back depicting all my bones, vertabrae and ribs and all...but thats all haha i admire him, he's so daring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen him all over Google Image search when looking for interesting tattoo ideas. I think his tattoos are brilliant. They're extremely well done, gorgeous shading. I hate the fact that many people will say that he can never get a job. He could easily work from home in any kind of illustration job or even be a tattoo artist himself, and he probably makes more money than most of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Berry
    He is. <3
    I plan to get a vetabrae myself actually, I've been sitting on the idea for a few years now.
    It's going to hurt like a bitch though. D:

    Tii
    It's ironic, because he was just in a fashion show. Haha.
    Looks like he got a job most people dream of getting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not surprising. He's pretty attractive, and would be without the tattoos too.

    ReplyDelete