2013-12-23

Fresh start! ( ღ’ᴗ’ღ )


Hello ghouls and goblins~!♥

I hope you all are doing well!
I've decided I want to taking blogging a little more serious starting up next year.
I really slacked with it this year, and though that was due to many personal things, I really want to commit to it. c:
I change my blog name from decayedking ➝ magical-ghoul because I feel it fits the person I am now better.
I also changed my layout a bit to be more themed around this gorgeous art I recieved from kuri-yamaa on tumblr.
I am so happy to receive something like this. ;3;
I think this new layout looks really cute and clean and I really like it!
Continuing on, I would like to note that if you check out the 'extra links' on the side, you will find links to my other social media accounts, so feel free to add me!
And also feel free to send me emails even if it's just to have a friendly chat.~
I'm hoping to get a better webcam next year so I can start making some vlogs and possibly video lens reviews.
Aside from that I just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and a good rest of the year.
I know first hand that the holidays aren't always a happy time for everyone, but please stay strong and just work your hardest to better yourself and your situation!
I really know how easy it is to fall into negative thinking, but I really hope everyone can pull through!

Please also be as safe as you can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment